Saturday, July 4, 2009

♦Summer Happenings!♦


Bored? With honestly nothing to do. Well here are some fun and exciting things that I know I will be doing to save me from being bored.

I love Rise Against and I will be seeing them really soon. I am so excited!
Rise Against July 17, 2009
Friday, 7:00 PM
Stubbs BBQ
Austin, TX



I am even more excited to see Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen, me and my friend are going to see that this weekend! I absolutely can not wait!



One of my favorite shows this summer is on Disney, its called Sonny with a Chance.
It is hilarious! I even got my friends into watching it. They love it too.
You should Check it out! It is on Disney channel, Sundays at 8/7c :).

Have a wonderful Summer!
-Britni :)
 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009