Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer is almost over, that means we have to go back to school!


Most people never want summer to end, but Im not one of those people. I like school, just not the work and tests :p . Other than those, school is an amazing experience for me. And when my outfit is gorgeous why wouldnt you wanna leave the house? I especially love back to school shopping, because I get sooo many new clothes, shoes, and accessories. To look fabulous for my first day and everyday after that. Here are some cool and comfortable ways to stay fashionable at school, just look at these beautys :)


yeh there is a lot more to choose from, and this is just the beginning of my list :)
go shopping at torrid or torrid.com
you will NOT be disappointed i guarantee
Much love,
britni :D
 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009