Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Football!!


OOh I love love love going to football games at my school. Even though my team isnt the best (were really bad) haha. I just still love to go all out with our school colors and have a blast with my friends rooting for our team! I even have pom-poms that match our school colors that I bring :D hehe. I also love love love concerts and here are some bands and groups that I really really want to go see: Secondhand Serenade, in Dallas, but I probably wont be able to :( I also want to see Family Force Five, Hollywood Undead, Sean Kingston, The Used, and last but definitely not least, Kings of Leon. :) I definitely want to see all of these people, but these concerts arent until like October. :( lol thats cool though, it gives me a lot of time to plan them out! :)


I GOT MY MILANI MAKEUP!!!
and as I once said, Its is truly FABUULOUS! its totally better than expected! :D


I hope were having a great start to a school year, and not too much drama ;)
Keep up the great work beautiful ladies!!
Mucho amor,
Britni Hines ;)
 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009