Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~Summer '09~



Summer '09

Ahh, this summer was perfecto. I couldnt have asked for a better one. Although I could have asked for H2 plan to be successful, but everything happens for a reason right? This summer was excellent, and it had a great start. At the beginning of summer I chilled for like 3 days straight with some of the coolest people ever. It was Sabrina’s Sweet Sixteen, and it really was sweet. After that, summer kinda started to get more relaxing (only because all of my friends were out of town.) Which I did need, and it was niiiice. After a few friends came back (Lizzie and Allison) we went to the mall a few hundred times and that was funn. Then Kasi [[Safety buddy]] and I had the bestest weekend + monday everrrr. We went and saw Transformers 2: Rise of the fallen, which was an excellent movie I do have to say, we had been waiting and holding out to see that movie together for like EVER! Other than that those were like the funniest days of my summer. Thats when we created our h2 plan. Which was thee best plan (for me and Kasi) that we could ever consruct for revenge. Then unfortunately Kasi left me here, for a whole week. I hungout with Allison that whole week pretty much and it had its funn times and it also had its bad times. But overall it was a great experience I had funn. Then, that very same weekend it was a very great friend of mines bitrthday, Hayden. She turned 18 [cool] and she had a big pool party for her and invited everyone. It was a total blast. After that Kasi finally decided to come back [YAY!] and we continued in planning our revenge [Muahahahaa] and it was all planned out. About a week later, we decided it was the day to fulfill our plans and we went for revenge. But it failed all because the person wasnt home :( but I guess it was a good thing because Kasi and I were having some thoughts of just calling the whole thing off. Then I got a chance for a shopping spree and of course the first store for my clothes was Torrid! :) I bought so many amazingg new summer outfits including shirts shorts (ahh I love shorts!) tops and definitely SHOES!!! :D hehe Well my summer may have sounded boring to you but it has been the best summer ever, and these events werent even half of my summer, there was sooo many things I couldnt think of. This summer was outstanding because I got to spend it with my friends and family plus I didnt get hurt [[lol]] So yeh what about your summer? Did you enjoy it?

In fact here are the one pair of shorts that I got from torrid!

 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009