Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Schedule! :)


Well this school year Im going to be sooper busy :(. lol Well my schedule looks a lot like this.
1st period: Advance English 3
2nd period: Physics
3rd period: Latin 1
4th period: off [no class] YAY!!
5th period: Pre-Advanced Algebra 2
6th period: Dance team prep
7th period: AVID
8th period: off [no class] YAY!!! haha
I dont like english, physics, or AVID. :( but the reason why i have off periods and me being a junior, its not suppose to happen. Well I am taking college classes and my Community College, and my classes are during school hours. So in order for me to go those classes, I would need an open space in my schedule. Therefore, that is why I have off periods :) Which are amazing because I get to spend it with one of my friends that I havent seen in a l00000ng time. ;) And of course I got to meet someone new lol. So I have a lot of fun on my off periods.
Ive also joined my schools student council. Which I will have to help out a lot but thats okay, because I convinced almost all of my friends to join in it with me :)
 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009