Sunday, October 4, 2009

Homecoming!


OMG!! Homecoming is soo close, for me its only in like two weeks! Its on October 17th. I cannot wait! lol I have got the cutest dress, and I am gonna dance my bootay off. Ill take some pictures and show you guys, because I know you want to see it ;) Well I have some great tips for what to wear to homecoming... or any other parties you get to go to :).

First things first! If you dance a lot [like me], then you dont wanna wear heels. Well you can but then you have to take them off. lol. Which more than likely is what I will be doing, because seriously I CANNOT go to a party and NOT wear heels :) haha.

Numero dos:
Wear a dress thats comfy, not like sweatpants comfy, but comfy enough to get you through the night.

Three:
Dont wear big jewelry. If your dancing then you definitely do not want it to fling everywhere
and make it jump. Wear something small but beautiful. :)

Quatorr:
Just be absolutely stunning! Which believe me, for you ladies, thats not hard at all! :)


I hope everyone has a fantastic Homecoming dance.


Much Love,
Britni! :D
 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009