Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ooh I love TV!


Well speaking of tv, hehe, one of my favourite shows of the moment would have to be Degrassi. I just love that show! Its all about DRAMA! Which of course is why I love it, because its about as close as teenage life can get, which is why I can relate to it sometimes. And even the issues I would never be crazy enough to get myself into, make me think about what I would do if I was in that exact situation. Plus! It always keeps you going, it just never ends!

Oh! I have another show that I absolutely love, its the famous CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. It just has to be one of the greatest crime series ever made! It has some drama also [def not as much as Degrassi] but has the most wicked crimes, which blows my mind. Even the special tools that they use to find clues and solve the mystery. Ahh, I love it. Okay I need to calm down, haha. I want to go watch it now.... you should do the same ;)..... anyways

Much love out there!
L♥vee,
\britni/
 

Britni - Hi :) School Model Search Winner Copyright © 2009